Dual MA/MSc Team
The dual-degree program draws on the faculties of two of the world's leading centers of the study of Europe.
For Columbia faculty, please consult the list of faculty affiliated with the European Institute and also the featured faculty of the MA program in European History, Politics, and Society.
For LSE faculty, please consult the list academic and teaching staff at the European Institute.
The team of the dual degree program comprises:
- Adam Tooze, Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Professor of History and Director of the European Institute,
- Tsveta Petrova, Lecturer in the Discipline of Political Science, Faculty Advisor, and Colloquium Instructor,
- François Carrel-Billiard, Associate Director of the European Institute,
at the LSE,
- Simon Glendinning, Professor in European Philosophy and Head of the European Institute,
- Jonathan White, Professor in Politics and Deputy Head of the European Institute,
- Denisa Kostovicova, Associate Professor in Global Politics and Colloquium Instructor,
- Carl-Ludwig Campbell, European Institute Manager.